- (uncountable) The act of doing that which begins anything; commencement of an action, state, or space of time; entrance into being or upon a course; the first act, effort, or state of a succession of acts or states.
- That which is begun; a rudiment or element.
- That which begins or originates something; the first cause; origin; source.
- The initial portion of some extended thing.
- in the beginning of the story
- The house you want is down at the beginning of the street
- You must put etymology and a definition at the beginning of a Wiktionary entry
- (act of doing that which begins anything): commencing, start, starting
- (that which is begun; rudiment or element): element, embryo, rudiment
- (that which begins or originates something): origin, source, start
- (initial portion of some extended thing): head, start
9 letters in word "beginning": B E G G I I N N N.
No anagrams for beginning found in this word list.